Essential oil blend for Heart Chakra
This is a beautiful blend made with doTerra pure essential oils of, cardamon, eucalyptus, geranium, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, peppermint, rose, thyme, ylang ylang, fractionated coconut oil, and has a crystal stone roller.
Use on pulse points and on chest around location of your heart. Also lovely to breath in moments you need to connect with emotions of the heart.
Beautiful oil to help support in healing of emotions related to grief, sadness, loss, and supports the healing process related to the heart.
The heart chakra, or Anahata in its original Sanskrit name, colors our life with compassion, love, and beauty. Driven by the principles of transformation and integration, the fourth energy center is said to bridge earthly and spiritual aspirations. Explore what makes the essence of this chakra and how to unravel its powerful energy to enrich your life.
Introducing the heart chakra or Anahata
Chakra key elements
- Location: In the center of the chest (the energy center is not located where our actual heart organ lies; rather, the heart chakra is in the center of the chest area); it is the 4th chakra counting from the bottom of the spine in the traditional 7 chakra system.
- Color: Green (higher energy frequencies can turn to pink)
- Symbol: Two intersecting triangles forming a 6-pointed star in a circle with 12 petals
- Original name in Sanskrit: Anahata
- Element: Air
- Essential oils: is blended with fractionated coconut oil, doTerra pure essential oils of, cardamon, eucalyptus, geranium, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, peppermint, rose, thyme, ylang ylang.
- Crystals: Amazonite, Chrysocolla, Chrysoprase, Emerald, Rose Quartz, Green Adventurine